COVID-19 free e-book: Keeping Your Family Safe
The emergence of COVID-19 has caused much uncertainty globally. Australians have many questions on how to protect themselves and their loved ones. But with the pandemic evolving daily, and with no end yet in sight, it is getting harder to filter the plethora of information online to stay informed. We feel a sense of responsibility in this time to contribute by providing relevant, accurate and up-to-date information. It is for this reason we have written this e-book, and intend to continue providing regular posts for the duration of this crisis, all free for you to download.
The comprehensive e-book contains the facts you need to know. We have referenced the Australian Government authorities, World Health Organisation (WHO) and Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) so you can be assured to be getting information from trusted sources.
- What is COVID-19 & its symptoms
- Who is most at risk
- How to stop the spread
- What should I stock up on
- Understanding the difference between N95 and a surgical mask
- What should I do if I experience symptoms
- Getting medical attention - including Bulk Billed Medicare Telehealth Services
- Visual guides from WHO and CDC and links to these sources for easy future reference
Complete the form below to download your copy now: